*REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2018 CONFERENCE WILL OPEN OCTOBER 11, 2017*
Check back here in the next few weeks for updated information regarding our 2018 conference!
We are thrilled to have your school attending the 11th Annual Conference from February 3rd to February 5th, 2017 in College Station, Texas! The 2017 One Big Thanks Conference is going to be the best yet, and we are excited that you have decided to become a part of it.
Below, you will find all of the necessary information regarding this coming year's conference. Please read through it, and complete the four (4) necessary forms as soon as possible. Once you have registered, refer to our Conference Checklist Page to ensure complete registration.
- Payment link will be available here in the next few weeks!
- Upon payment, fill out your Registration and School Information Form
- Registration will close on JANUARY 8TH, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- We have a block of 50 rooms set aside for our delegates. There will be a shuttle that runs from the hotel getting you to/from campus each day. If you decide to stay elsewhere, transportation to/from campus and parking on campus will be your responsibility.
- The cost of the hotel is included in the conference price.
- Your hotel room payment is included in your registration fee.
- It will be calculated based on which rooming option that you choose.
- Check back soon for the release of our new hotel information!
Driving to Conference - If you are:
- Driving in on Friday:
- Please call us when you arrive at (210) 687-3822 or (210) 391-4449. You will then drive to the hotel, and we will meet you at your hotel to transport you to the Memorial Student Center in time for conference.
- We suggest that you arrive in College Station at 4:30, and we ask that you anticipate potential delays.
- If you drive yourself to campus, the Memorial Student Center is found at 275 Joe Routt Boulevard, College Station, TX, where we will meet you and direct you to parking.
- Please call (210) 687-3822 or (210) 391-4449 for directions or assistance.
- Staying at the hotel on Friday night:
- We will pick you up on Saturday morning from the hotel at 8:00 am; please be in the lobby, ready to leave, at this time.
- Staying at the hotel on Saturday night:
- We will be finishing up around noon on Sunday.
- We will provide breakfast at the MSC starting at 8:30, transportation provided. Please be in the lobby of the hotel no later than 8:00 am.
- This is also a time where you can talk to other schools further, and tour the campus if you didn't get the opportunity to on Friday.
- Note: If your travel conflicts with these times, let us know. We would be happy to work with you on this!
Flying - If you are:
If flying, we highly recommend that you fly in mid-day on Friday, to ensure a timely arrival at conference on Friday evening. There are two airlines that fly into College Station:
- United Airlines/United Express
- Flies from IAH (Houston International) to CLL (College Station Easterwood Airport)
- Daily flights
- Website: http://www.aa.com/homePage.do
- American Airlines/American Eagle
- Flies from DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) to CLL (College Station Easterwood Airport)
- Daily flights
- Website: http://www.united.com/web/en-US/default.aspx
- If you are flying in outside Dallas or Houston, you will need to find a connecting flight that lands in Dallas or Houston, so that you can then be transported to the College Station airport. You can also just fly into Dallas or Houston but transportation from there to College Station will be at your own expense.
- Flying in on Friday:
- If you are flying in on Friday and have turned in your travel plans, we will pick you up at the airport and transport you to the Hilton Hotel.
- Please call (210) 687-3822 or (210) 391-4449 when you arrive in the terminal.
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 am on Saturday morning to transport you to conference.
- Flying out on Sunday:
- We will drive you from your hotel to the airport at the time indicated on your travel plans form.
- Submit information for each delegate using the form found HERE (e.g. each of your delegates should fill out one of these).
- This will be due December 16th, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Adding on Delegates
- If you would like to add on more delegates, please do so.
- If you do so, please notify your selected hotel of the change in number of conference attendees.
- Removing a Delegate
- If you need to remove a delegate from our list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you have not yet done so, please fill out information regarding your travel plans HERE. We understand that this may be changing up until just days before conference, so the final submission of this form is due by January 27th, 2017.
- We can only pick you up from the airport if you fill these out.
- If you are uncertain as to whether we have your travel plan information, please contact us.
- If you wish to receive a travel scholarship, the application can be found HERE.
- This will be due by December 16, 2016 at 11:59pm, and we will notify you of our decisions by January 22nd, 2017.
- If you receive the school travel scholarship, up to $150 of your hotel fee will be covered.
- We will pay for this after you leave the hotel.
- Dinner is provided on Friday at the conference
- Breakfast and lunch are provided on Saturday at the conference.
- Optional dinner will be planned on Saturday night after the conference (this is not included in the conference expense).
- Breakfast will be provided on Sunday morning.
What To Bring/Wear/Do
- Bring your computer.
- Wear a school shirt to show your pride on Friday!
- Business casual is the dress on Saturday.
- Casual is the dress on Sunday.
- Please write out some major questions you have and topics you want to discuss during conference, as we are here to serve you.
- Upon registration, you should have completed the school information form, which includes what you want to get out of conference. We will be structuring our presentation schedule around these suggestions.
Once you have provided all of the necessary information, we ask that the head delegate/director of your Big Event contact us with his/her phone number so that we can be in direct contact as you travel.
Please send any questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com.
- Payment Link: HERE
- Registration and School Information Form: HERE
- Delegate Information: HERE
- Travel Forms: HERE
- Travel Scholarship Application: HERE
Matt Wetesnik '18 and Madeline Saiter '18